Godzilla Half-Century War HC
- HOW WE HANDLE YOUR COMICS
(W) James Stokoe (A/CA) James Stokoe
Follow one man's journey from the moment Godzilla's reign of destruction begins and continues over his lifetime, one battle after another.
The year is 1954 and Lieutenant Ota Murakami is on hand when Godzilla makes the first landfall in Japan. Along with his pal, Kentaro, Ota makes a desperate gamble to save lives... and in the process begins an obsession with the King of the Monsters that lasts 50 years ranging from Ghana, Bombay, and maybe the end of the world!
Also included is an expanded art gallery and issue annotations by James Stokoe.
Please note that all of our comics are sent bagged and boarded, and they're sent in cardboard mailers to ensure that you receive your comic without any damage.
We offer discounts for standing orders, so if you're interested in subsribing to a series, please contact us - we handle all the standing order information on our side, and periodically invoice customers when your titles are in stock.
- Free delivery on all purchases over £15
- Orders over £20 will be sent signed for via Royal Mail Signed For
- Much larger items will have a courier service with tracking (FedEX, ParcelForce)
- Items are securely packaged and delivered within 2 working days
- No custom fees whatsoever
- Need it super quickly? Please contact us to arrange something
- Please check our 'About Us' page for further information on returns/delivery