Godzilla Half-Century War HC
(W) James Stokoe (A/CA) James Stokoe
Follow one man's journey from the moment Godzilla's reign of destruction begins and continues over his lifetime, one battle after another.
The year is 1954 and Lieutenant Ota Murakami is on hand when Godzilla makes the first landfall in Japan. Along with his pal, Kentaro, Ota makes a desperate gamble to save lives... and in the process begins an obsession with the King of the Monsters that lasts 50 years ranging from Ghana, Bombay, and maybe the end of the world!
Also included is an expanded art gallery and issue annotations by James Stokoe.
- Free delivery on all purchases over £15
- Orders over £20 will be sent tracked via Royal Mail
- Much larger items will have a courier service (FedEX, Parcel Force)
- Items are securely packaged and delivered within 2 working days
- No custom fees whatsoever
- Please check our 'About Us' page for further information on returns/delivery