The complicated structure of Penelope has been recreated in this kit, using not only highly detailed parts but also utilizing clear parts in addition to solid parts.
The shape and volume of the shoulder armour and tail stabilizer are incredibly impressive and one can open and close said armour by changing the position of Penelope. Every additional part can be attached to the armour.
A display pedestal can be used to display Penelope in a variety of different poses and modes.
- Free delivery on all purchases over £15
- Orders over £20 will be sent tracked via Royal Mail
- Much larger items will have a courier service (FedEX, Parcel Force)
- Items are securely packaged and delivered within 2 working days
- No custom fees whatsoever
- Please check our 'About Us' page for further information on returns/delivery
Whilst we provide an estimated arrival date for our items, please be aware that releases can be delayed without reason. If this happens and we're informed, we'll let the customer know.
Once a figure is in stock and in our office, customers are notified via email that they need to pay the remaining cost of the item. Failure to do so within 14 days will result in the deposit being returned.
We intend to fulfil every pre-order made, but please note that it's an entirely dependent on our suppliers and release dates or cancellations. All deposits are refunded if we're aware of any changes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.