I Hear the Sunspot
Because of a hearing disability, Kohei is often misunderstood and has trouble integrating into life on campus, so he learns to keep his distance. That is until he meets the outspoken and cheerful Taichi. He tells Kohei that his hearing loss is not his fault. Taichi's words cut through Kohei's usual defence mechanisms and open his heart. More than friends, less than lovers, their relationship changes Kohei forever.
- Free delivery on all purchases over £15
- Orders over £20 will be sent tracked via Royal Mail
- Much larger items will have a courier service (FedEX, Parcel Force)
- Items are securely packaged and delivered within 2 working days
- No custom fees whatsoever
- Please check our 'About Us' page for further information on returns/delivery