I Hear the Sunspot: Limit, Vol 2
Love opens the world for a deaf and gay young man. Kohei is a college student who, because of his hearing loss, tends to distance himself from others. His attitude starts to change after he crosses paths with an ever-optimistic classmate named Taichi.
And over time, the two begin to develop feelings for each other. As the story continues, the pair tries to balance their budding relationship alongside Taichi's inspiring new career and Kohei's continued studies at school. But the harder they try to make things work, the more misunderstandings they seem to encounter.
- Free delivery on all purchases over £15
- Orders over £20 will be sent tracked via Royal Mail
- Much larger items will have a courier service (FedEX, Parcel Force)
- Items are securely packaged and delivered within 2 working days
- No custom fees whatsoever
- Please check our 'About Us' page for further information on returns/delivery