Mezco One:12 Collective Ultraman (PRE-ORDER)
- PRE-ORDER TERMS
AVAILABLE MARCH 2022
Hailing all the way from Nebula M78, Ultraman joins the One:12 Collective!
Ultraman is outfitted in a combat suit powered by his Ultraman Factor, and features a light-up Color Timer on his chest. He comes with two light-up head portraits including a Fluoroscope Ray portrait, known for de-cloaking and destroying!
Ultraman comes complete with a range of attack FX including a Specium Ray hand FX, an Ultra Slash FX, and an Ultra Attack Ray FX which fits over his arm. The Jet VTOL, the main vehicle of Science Special Search-Party, is also included and can be held by Ultraman.
Recreate a multitude of fight scenes with the scaled breakaway buildings that can be disassembled to look like they’ve been destroyed during battle!
Three million lightyears away from Earth lies Nebula M78, home world of most Ultras. Ultras are powerful silver beings from the Land of Light. Incredibly strong due to their bodies generating natural steroids, Ultras are also able to change their size at will and fire energy beams from their hands.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE ULTRAMAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Thirteen (13) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) karate hands (L&R)
- One (1) Specium Beam hand (R)
- Two (2) holding hands (L)
- Three (3) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- Fitted combat suit
- Removable Brother’s Mantle cape
- One (1) Ultra Slash FX
- One (1) Ultra Attack ray FX (fits onto arm)
- One (1) Jet VTOL
- Five (5) breakaway buildings
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Here at Hobby Ultra we provide two options for pre-ordering our more expensive items. You can either pay a smaller amount now with a deposit or pay in full for the item.
We intend to fulfil every pre-order made, but please note that suppliers or manufacturers may delay or cancel an item. This doens't happen often, but all deposits are refunded if we're aware of any cancellations. However, we do keep a tight inventory for our pre-orders, to ensure that you'll receive the item.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch. Products can receive unexpected delays, so contact us at email@example.com if you need an update on your pre-order.
- Free delivery on all purchases over £15
- Orders over £20 will be sent signed for via Royal Mail Signed For
- Much larger items will have a courier service with tracking (FedEX, ParcelForce)
- Items are securely packaged and delivered within 2 working days
- No custom fees whatsoever
- Need it super quickly? Please contact us to arrange something
- Please check our 'About Us' page for further information on returns/delivery