X-Men, by Jonathan Hickman Vol 1
- HOW WE HANDLE YOUR COMICS
(W) Jonathan Hickman (A) R. B. Silva, Matteo Buffagni (A/CA) Leinil Francis Yu
The X-Men face a whole new world of possibility! Mastermind Jonathan Hickman and superstar artist Leinil Francis Yu kick off this uncanny new era with a celebration of family as Cyclops, Marvel Girl and their extended clan make a Summer House for themselves - on the moon!
But when an island full of unspeakable horrors appears on the horizon, the X-Men have their work cut out for them keeping their new homeland of Krakoa safe! As Earth comes to terms with the X-Men's new world order, the mutant nation's leaders attend an economic forum to show the humans what real power looks like.
Plus: A trip to the Savage Land, an old nemesis returns and Mystique goes to extraordinary lengths to get what she wants!
Collecting X-MEN (2019) #1-6.
Please note that all of our comics are sent bagged and boarded, and they're sent in cardboard mailers to ensure that you receive your comic without any damage.
We offer discounts for standing orders, so if you're interested in subsribing to a series, please contact us - we handle all the standing order information on our side, and periodically invoice customers when your titles are in stock.
- Free delivery on all purchases over £15
- Orders over £20 will be sent signed for via Royal Mail Signed For
- Much larger items will have a courier service with tracking (FedEX, ParcelForce)
- Items are securely packaged and delivered within 2 working days
- No custom fees whatsoever
- Need it super quickly? Please contact us to arrange something
- Please check our 'About Us' page for further information on returns/delivery